- Ensure that the bin is empty and that the filters are clean. For instructions on how to empty the bin and clean the filter, click here.
- If you’ve recently cleaned your filter, the vacuum will lose suction if the filter is wet. Leave the filter in a warm dry place for at least 24 hours; but not in direct contact with a heat source, e.g. on top of a radiator.
- If you’ve recently emptied the dirt from your Multi K9, you could experience a loss of suction if the bin lid is not correctly sealed. Check that the bin lid is correctly closed and that the bin is firmly attached to the body of the vacuum.
- If you have emptied the bin, cleaned and checked the filter and your vacuum still doesn’t have suction, then it’s likely that there is a blockage. Blockages can sometimes occur in either the vacuum or the attachments.
- Scented tab must be inserted, otherwise there will be a loss of suction.
Gtech Multi K9Help and Support
We’ve designed the Gtech Multi K9, a 4x4 upgrade of the original Multi, the Multi K9 is extra tough. Designed not only for great cleaning performance, but to handle even the most stubborn challenges left behind by your four legged friends.
FAQ's for the Gtech Multi K9
Can I get a Car Kit for my Multi K9?
Yes, Our Multi K9 Car Accessory Kit contains three versatile tools to give you the precision to clean those difficult spots inside the car. The kit includes a soft dusting brush, a flexible crevice tool and a small upholstery tool.
How big is the bin?
How long is the warranty period and what does it cover?
The warranty is 2 years from purchase date. You must retain your proof of purchase / delivery to register. The warranty covers everything except:
- Normal wear and tear (e.g. bristles, filters)
- Accidental damage, faults caused by negligent use or care, misuse, neglect, careless operation or handling of the vacuum cleaner which is not in accordance with the Gtech Muti Mk.2 K9 operating manual.
- Blockages - please refer to the Gtech Multi Mk.2 K9 operating manual for details of how to unblock your vacuum cleaner.
- Use of the vacuum cleaner for anything other than the normal domestic household purposes.
- Use of parts and accessories which are not Gtech Genuine Components.
- Faulty installation (except where installed by Gtech).
- Repairs or alterations carried out by parties other than Gtech or its authorised agents.
Can I order more scented cartridges?
Yes, you can order more from the spares below or by phoning 01905 345 891
My Multi K9 doesn’t have very much suction
There could be several reasons for the Multi K9 losing suction:
My bin is damaged, can I replace it?
Yes, the bin can be replaced with a new one.
How long does the scented cartridge last?
We recommend replacing this each month when you wash your filter.