The shroud is difficult to attach.
Attach the shroud by aligning at the same time the three clips (two at the sides underneath and one in the middle underneath) to the relative holes on the trimmer head and push. Once on, the shroud cannot be removed.
How big is the cutting diameter?
Are there any accessories for the Grass Trimmer?
No. However, all the Grass Trimmer components are available as spare parts, in particular the blades.
Why is my Grass Trimmer not turning on?
There are a couple of reasons as to why your Grass Trimmer could not be turning on:
- Check the charge of the battery, make sure the battery is showing green LEDs when the button is pressed.
- Make sure that the battery and the head are fully inserted into the handle and they are located properly.
- Check the order that you are activating the Grass Trimmer. First press the green safety trigger on the right or left side and then push the trigger.
Why is the blade not turning round freely/the motor is jamming/struggling to cut?
There are a couple of reasons as to why any of these problems could be happening:
- Check for any jammed grass between the blade and the shroud that needs removing.
- The Grass Trimmer may need to be moved slower.
- Check the charge of the battery, it could need recharging.
- The height of the grass could be too long.
- The grass may be very dense and will need two passes.
- The blade could be worn or damaged. Replace it with a new one.
- Use lighter cutting action.
The area of cut is not big enough / time of cutting is not good enough.
The first cut of the year will always be the hardest for any grass trimmer to handle, we recommend using a cutting action for the first cut of the season.
Avoid prolonged continuous use of the product as cutting deep into long or wet grass puts a lot of strain on the Trimmer and reduces run-time.
The machine works intermittently.
This could be due to an internal wiring fault.
Why do the LEDs show a solid red?
- The Grass Trimmer has jammed.
- Check the blade and remove any debris.
Is the battery covered within the warranty?
Yes, the battery will be covered for 2 years.
I cannot remove the battery from the housing.
Make sure you are pressing the two green battery latches together, before trying to pull the battery out.
My battery won’t fit onto the housing.
Make sure you are pushing the battery in on the correct side, with the battery LEDs on the top.
How do I know if my battery is correctly attached?
An audible click should be heard when assembling the battery and the Grass Trimmer will turn on.
My battery is showing one green flashing LED.
The battery needs to be put on charge.
How do I know if my battery is fully charged?
While the battery is on charge, the battery LEDs will progressively pulse, until all four are lit. When the battery is fully charged the battery LEDs will stop pulsing and remain green in colour. This should take up to 4 hours.
Can I throw my battery away with normal waste?
When the product has reached the end of its life please do not dispose of it with general household waste. Consider the environment and take it to a recognised recycling facility. The product contains a Li-Ion battery which should not be disposed of with general household waste. The battery should be disposed of properly with the product at a recycling facility. Call your local council, civic amenity site, or recycling centre for information on the disposal and recycling of electrical products.
Why is my Grass Trimmer vibrating strongly or running unevenly?
Check that the hub screw is securely screwed in and that the blade is installed. It’s possible that the blade could be damaged or loose. Remove the battery from the Grass Trimmer and change the blade. Check for any obstacles that could be preventing normal rotation of the hub.