eBike Inner Tube
eBike Inner Tube Spare
Have you got a puncture? Or are your tyres deflated? You may need to replace your eBike’s inner tubes. But don’t worry – finding the correct inner tube for your Gtech eBike couldn’t be easier. Simply order your spare eBike inner tube right here. When it comes to replacing the tube, it really is a quick and easy job. Take a look at our advice below and you’ll be back on your eBike in no time at all.
How to replace your eBike’s inner tube
Make sure you have your tyre lever to hand before you start.
- Firstly, remove the wheel from the eBike frame and then remove the dust cap from the tyre valve.
- Release the air from the valve by pushing the Gtech tool into the valve. At this point you may need to help release air from the valve by pushing on the tyre.
- Once the majority of the air has been released, you can use your tyre lever to ease the tyre away from the rim of the wheel. Running the tyre lever along the edge of the rim will help to remove the tyre from the rim.
- Now you can remove the eBike inner tube from between the outer tyre and the wheel rim. It’s always a good idea to check the inner part of the tyre just in case any sharp objects that have punctured the tyre remain inside it, as this could cause further damage to the eBike inner tube.
- Now all you have to do is partially inflate your new eBike inner tube, and reinsert it into the tyre. Remember to line up the inner tube’s valve with the valve hole on the wheel rim.
- Using your tyre lever, push the outer tyre back into place on the wheel rim and fully inflate the tyre, then refit it to your eBike.
And that’s it – your eBike is ready to go. Order your eBike inner tube online today.
If you need further instructions on removing or inserting your eBike’s inner tube, see our step by step support videos.